Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Awww man

Phish is calling it quits.
Now what are all those fried-egg-brained kids going to do? They're going to be on the friggin street corners selling post-show munchies "veggie burritos man...ganja treats!" Ahh. Why doesn't Phish buy an island with all their money and put those kids on it with all their tapes of all their shows and all their stupid prep-school hats. Ok. I had a phase where I grew dreadlocks, followed the Dead and then Jerry died and then I followed Phish for a couple years. I am not proud of it, however "fun" it was riding around in a VW bus with a bunch of stinky kids on a lot of acid, but hey! you've got to try everything a few times. Needless to say, I'm now entirely against hippie idealism and drug use. Besides, Phish lost their edge after "Billy Breathes".

No comments:

Post a Comment